People who are:
- Needing someone to talk to
- Struggling with their faith in God
- Discouraged, anxious, lonely
- Coping with divorce
- Grieving the loss of a loved one
- Dying, as well as family members of the terminally ill
- Experiencing the loss of a job
- Having financial difficulties
- New to our congregation or community
- Going through a difficult transition
A Stephen Minister is someone to share your journey and hold your words in confidence.
Click here to leave a confidential email. if you, a relative, or a friend is in need of Christian care. If you are seeking help for someone other than yourself, if possible, ask their permission.
Step 1: Let us know of this need in the following ways:
- Use the confidential email link or voicemail box on this page
- Speak with Pastor Chris or Anne Keener
- Speak directly to a Stephen Leader
Step 2: A Stephen Leader will contact you and arrange a time to meet. During this meeting they will explain how Stephen Ministry works and to determine whether Stephen Ministry is the kind of care needed.
Step 3: If agreed, the Stephen Leader will consider the best match with an available Stephen Minister and connect the two of you.
Step 4: The assigned Stephen Minister will contact you directly to arrange a meeting schedule. Typically these meetings are around an hour each week.
Everything you say to a Stephen Minister is confidential. The Stephen Minister is not a therapist or counselor; they do not try to solve problems. He or she listens, cares, prays, and supports the care receiver as they find their own path.