Wednesday Night Live (WNL), a midweek program for all ages in Wilson Hall. The meal begins at 6:00 pm., no family pays over $15. You are invited to join the table for fellowship and stay for programs.
The youth meet in room 120 and the children gather in room 210 for various activities.
Nursery is always available for 3 and under.
- Aug. 21: Multigenerational Birthday Celebrations
- Aug. 28, Sept. 4, 11, 18, 25, & Oct. 2: Encountering Difference: An Invitation to Explore Other Religions,, led by Pastor Chris Joiner. Open dialogue, scriptures, guest speakers, and Barbara Brown Taylor's newest book Holy Envy: Finding God in the Faith of Others will be resources for the fall study at WNL. You will be invited to join New York Times bestselling author Barbara Brown Taylor as she "tackles the questions, worries, and concerns that arise when we encounter 'difference' and 'others.'"
- Oct. 9: Red Cross, led by Connie Bond and the American Red Cross. Come learn about the importance of giving blood, the live-saving measures the Red Cross takes every day, and the ways we as a community can be engaged with this work.
- Oct. 16 & 23: The Room In The Inn ministry team will help us under-stand and prepare for our 15th season providing overnight shelter and meals for our homeless guests. Adults and youth will learn more about opportunities to serve, hear stories from past volunteers and RITI staff, practice conversation, and participate in some “healthy” competitions.
- Oct 30: Led by Bill Carver
- Nov. 6: On The Table Community Event. FPC members will participate in the 2nd annual "On The Table" event, coordinated by Franklin Tomorrow. Discuss together your hopes, dreams, and concerns for the greater Franklin community.
- Nov. 13 & 20: Led by Bill Carver
- Nov. 27: No WNL, Happy Thanksgiving
- Dec. 4, 11, & 18: Led by Pastor Mary Sellers Shaw