Wednesday Night Live (WNL), a midweek program for all ages in Wilson Hall. The meal begins at 6:00 pm., no family pays over $15. You are invited to join the table for fellowship and stay for programs.
The youth meet in room 120 and the children gather in room 210 for various activities.
Nursery is always available for 3 and under.
- Oct. 10, 17, & 24: The Room In The Inn ministry team will help us under-stand and prepare for our 14th season providing overnight shelter and meals for our homeless guests. Adults and youth will learn more about opportunities to serve, hear stories from past volunteers and RITI staff, practice conversation, and participate in some “healthy” competitions.
- Oct 31: No WNL, Happy Halloween
- Nov. 7: Poetry Reading by Louise Colln, FPC member and local author. Louise has seven published books. Her poetry and short stories have been published in anthologies and national magazines. Louise reads poetry on a local television station and was the featured poet at the Scarritt Bennett Center’s Poet’s Corner in June. She loves living in Franklin where the natural beauty and sense of history encourages her interest in people and appreciation of the world we live in. Louise has served has a faithful cook in our Meals on Wheels program for many years.
- Nov. 14: Grace and Gratitude—Multigenerational Thanksgiving Meal and Program. Have you written a poem, song, or prayer of thanksgiving? Would you be willing to share at our meal? Email Kim email@example.com
- Nov. 21: No WNL, Happy Thanksgiving
- Nov. 28, Dec. 5 & 12: Inspiration and Information from TED Talks and FPC members