We host 3 blood drives each year. These are open to the community as well as church members.
We collect Manger items year round! Keep your “Manger Eyes” open for sales of popular items and we will transport them to GraceWorks for storage in their warehouse until the next Christmas at GraceWorks Manger rolls around. Indicate “Manger" on the items.
Our yearly Habitat Build is scheduled for October 29, 2022.
FPC Volunteers will assist on the Family Home towards end of the build process and provide breakfast and lunch for the crews.
- Begin installation of closet shelves, doorknobs, doorstops, attic access, and interior fixture
- Add handrails to front porch (if needed) and side stairs
- Caulk/paint exterior trim and siding and interior trim and doors
- Mailbox installation
- Prepare lot for landscaping- seed lawn and begin landscaping if time permits
- Clean lot of construction debris
FPC members make and deliver meals the first MWF of each month. Contact Duke Ellis to volunteer in the kitchen or Tiffany Bechtel for information on driving.
The Basic Essentials cart sits in Wilson Hall, ready to accept food and necessities that we pass on to our neighbors at GraceWorks Ministries. We also host various collections for our mission partners throughout the year.