We invite you to join a Growth Group. These groups create space for deeper connection with God and others through book discussion and community prayer. For this session we are offering in-person and Zoom options.
- Meet for 8 weeks beginning the week of Feb. 11
- In-person groups- meet 1 ½ hours
- Zoom groups- meet for 1 hour
- Read Meeting Jesus at the Table: A Lenten Study by Cynthia M. Campbell and Christine Coy Fohr, and here is a short video about the book.
- Each participant is responsible for purchasing the book which is available on Kindle and paperback through various book sellers.
Group Options- Which group works best for you?
Monday 10-11:30 AM FPC Parlor
Monday 5:30-7 PM Cool Springs restaurants
Monday 7-8 PM Zoom
Tuesday 8:15-9:15 PM Zoom
Thursday 1-2:30 PM FPC Parlor
Thursday 7-8 PM Zoom
Friday 6:30-8 PM Member Home in Downtown Franklin with childcare
*If you would like to join a Growth Group but none of the options meet your needs, please contact Anne Keener. It will help us plan for the future, and if there is enough interest we can add a group.
We encourage you to prayerfully consider participating in a group. If you want to learn more about the Growth Group experience, contact a member of the Growth Group Ministry Team: Sally Wanzer, Jane Herron, Beth Rose or Anne Keener.
Registration is now closed.