We invite you to join the Fall 2021 Growth Groups. These groups create space for deeper connection with God and others through book discussion and community prayer. For this session we are offering in-person and Zoom options.
- Meet at church, in homes, or on Zoom with in person groups meeting for 1 ½ hours and Zoom groups for 1 hour each week.
- Meet for 8 weeks beginning the week of September 12.
- Read The Sin of Certainty: Why God Desires Our Trust More Than Our “Correct” Beliefs by Peter Enns
“Enns offers a model of vibrant faith that views skepticism not as a loss of belief, but as an opportunity to deepen religious conviction with courage and confidence.”
Monday 10-11:30 AM FPC Parlor
Monday 7-8:30 PM Spencer Hall off 96W
Monday 7-8 PM Zoom
Tuesday 1-2 PM Zoom
Tuesday 7-8:30 PM Fieldstone Farms
Tuesday 8:15-9:15 PM Zoom
Thursday 1-2:30 PM FPC Parlor
Purchasing the book:
- Each participant is responsible for providing their own book.
- Available in paperback through Amazon and Cokesbury among others.
- Available on Kindle.
- We found 30 copies for a discounted price which will be available on a first come first serve basis at church for $8.
Growth Group Ministry Team:
Katie England (email@example.com)
Sally Wanzer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Judith Wilson (email@example.com)
Anne Keener (firstname.lastname@example.org)